27/06/2009

I Am a Cold Rock. I Am Dull Grass.: A Tribute to Will Oldham

I Am a Cold Rock. I Am Dull Grass.: A Tribute to Will Oldham, 2006. Various Artists Tribute: Will Oldham, label- Tract Records. 1 Mark Kozelek - New Partner 2 Moyra McBride & Maxon Blewitt - Disorder 3 The Strugglers - Riding 4 Boy Omega - A Sucker's Evening 5 Jolie Holland - I Was Drunk at the Pulpit 6 The Impossible Shapes - Rider 7 Calexico - I Send My Love to You 8 Pinetop Seven - A Minor Place 9 Elephant Micah - Ohio Riverboat Song 10 Sodastream - Southside of the World 11 Pink Nasty - May It Always Be 12 The Court and Spark - The Sun Highlights the Lack in Each 13 Iron and Wine - We All, Us Three, Will Ride 14 Racingpaperplanes - Careless Love 15 Viking Moses - When Thy Song Flows Through Me 16 Rivulets - You Will Miss Me When I Burn 17 Unbunny - For the Mekons, Et Al 18 Scout Niblett - Trudy Dies

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails