07/02/2015

MARSHALL ALLEN (SUN RA Arkestra), DAEVID ALLEN

MARSHALL ALLEN (SUN RA ARKESTRA), DAEVID ALLEN
JAMES HARRAR AND ROGIER SMAL

UTRECHT (NL) - April 7, 2013

I am an old man

DON'T PANIC!

old is coming back

young is not so cool any more

old is the new black

the new gay

the new.......err


 I AM AN OLD MAN

I’m in hiding

I’m in hiding inside YOU

I’m in hiding inside my house

I’m hiding in a home in my room

In my castle my hovel my playschool my temple my houseboat my

tomb

I’m in hiding

from you.

I’m in hiding

from

myself.

I am an old man.



Don't be afraid!

I cannot remember myself.

My thoughts are running loose

All over the shelf.

My pages are all stuck together.

Doesn’t matter.

Don’t worry about me.

I'll catch ya later for a

cup of DMtea



If you seek discretion

Don’t tell me anything.

With secrets I am incontinent.

I blurt out the last thing I should &

My timing is deadly without

knowing it.



OH BABY!

I'm really just a ba-abeee...

....lost in the wood.

Now I’ll never know the damage I did…

Jumping from roof to roof

Never lifting the lid.

Never finding the dead tenants in my own head.



>From the womb to the tomb

we are sucked up & out

of the dream of death…..



Then we're washed back down into

the basin of birth.



Yet another body on earth &

pop goes the feasibility study.



I am an old man

but it doesn’t matter.



Don’t tell me anything.

We are all part of a secret society



a free scale network



a unit cell organism.



But don’t lift the lid.



Now I’ll never know

what damage

i did.



Now you'll never know

where

in your head

i hid....

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails